Cannot find commentaries using TPR

Hi vandami venerable Sangha and greetings laypersons, just a question for Bht Subhuti, on TPR am I missing sth or is thr Snp commentary limited to the Hiri sutta only? Thnks in advance.

1 Like

I’m not sure what you are talking about. This is not a support line for reporting bugs. If you can please report your problem to this link below. Once you do so, this post will be deleted from this website.

By placing your bug reports on github, we are able to keep track of things in a single place until they are resolved. So please click the link below and give more detail screenshots. The webpage will help you report an issue properly. You can skip all that by making a video what you see and what you expect.

You can verify missing texts at tipitaka.app or digitalpalireader.online
Not every line or sutta has a commentary, especially from samyutta nikaya.
Please do not abbreviate terms.

1 Like

Hi Bhante:) For some reason today I tried clicking on the icon to open commentarial literature and it wasn’t working, i was trying to open the Snp commentary the other day but it was only available up to the Hiri Sutta, today I tried both in PC and Android but wasn’t able to get it to work at all. Any tips? Thnks in advance.

1 Like

You should watch the videos on the channel

1 Like